The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the "Fit India Movement" at a ceremony in New Delhi on 29th August 2019 on the occasion of National Sports Day. The Prime Minister urged the people of the country to make fitness their life style.
Launching the people’s movement on the birth anniversary of Major Dhyanchand, Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tributes to Major Dhyanchand, India’s sports icon who enthralled the world with his game and techniques. He also congratulated the young sportspersons of the country who are keeping the tricolor afloat on the world stage through their efforts.
Our Students enjoy a very high level of health; for them healthy lifestyle, practices & wellness is a way of life
An sustainable environment that is enabling for physical, mental, social, emotional and intellectual well-being of students and staff
(adapted fromThe Okanagan Charter)
By 2022, at least 50% of higher educational institutions implementing core principles/ set standards of Health Promoting Universities
1. Promoting healthy and sustainable policies and planning throughout the Higher Educational Institutions
2. Providing healthy working environments
3. Offering healthy and supportive social environments
4. Establishing and improving primary health care
5. Facilitating personal and social development
6. Ensuring a healthy and sustainable physical environment
7. Encouraging wider academic interest and developments in health promotion 8. Developing links with the community
Lifestyle diseases हो रही हैं lifestyle disorders की वजह से।Lifestyle disorders को हम lifestyle में बदलाव करके ठीक कर सकते हैं। ऐसी बीमारियां हैं जिन्हें अपने lifestyle में छोटे बदलाव करके दूर कर सकते हैं। इन बदलावों के लिए देश को प्रेरित करने का नाम ही है #FitIndiaMovement
Copyright © 2021 AICTE